Who can apply for it?

This kind of Visa is addressed to third-country nationals who have a diplomatic passport and that must come to Italy to work for their diplomatic authorities. It can be issued also for their family members.

Which documents do I need to apply?

The application for this kind of Visa must be done by the competent diplomatic authority and it is authorised basing on the issuing of the Nulla Osta by the competent authority of the External Affairs Ministry.

How long will the Visa be valid?

It can be an open-end based Visa, depending on the duration of your diplomatic work.

How can I apply for it?

The ordinary procedure is not valid in case of diplomatic Visa, for which the application must be requested by the competent diplomatic authority of your Country of origin.