SCOPE OF ASSISTANCE
- Preliminary legal analysis and advice on the options to obtain an Italian Visa and Residence Permit;
- Guidance and advice on how to prepare and collect all relevant documents;
- Submission of the application for the security clearance (so-called ‘Nulla Osta’), if applicable;
- Guidance and advice on how to submit the visa application to the competent Italian Consulate of the family member’s country of residency;
- Preparation and submission of the residence permit’s application;
- Guidance and advice on how to complete the subsequent procedural steps before the competent Police headquarter, and to prepare the necessary documentation;
- Establishing contact with all public stakeholders involved in the aforementioned procedures to solve potential issues, overcome obstacles and promote a positive outcome of the applications.