What is a Transport Visa?

If you are a third-country worker this Visa allows you to enter in Italy for a short-term stay in order to carry out your professional activity, if linked to the transportation of goods or people by land or by air, in case this kind of transport is not ruled under the 1944 Chicago Convention.

Which documents do I need to apply?

In order to submit your application you need:

  • documentation stating your professional condition;
  • documentation describing the activity you will do during your stay;
  • proof of economic means of subsistence;
  • medical insurance;
  • a proof of your accommodation in Italy;