What is a volunteering Visa?
If you are a third-country national between 20 and 30 years old and you have an authorization to participate to a volunteering programme, this Visa allows you to enter in Italy for a short or long term stay, in any case for no more than one year.
Which documents do I need to apply?
In order to submit your application you need:
- a Non-impediment certification issued by the “Sportello Unico” for immigration services, and sent by it via computer also to the Diplomatic Representation competent for your VISA;
- a report issued by the National agency for young people, if you are a third-national country being part of the European Volunteering Service programmes.
- an agreement with a volunteering organization such as:
- an ecclesiastical authority recognized according to the Italian law or a religious authority recognised according to agreements with other religions;
- an NGO;
- a Non-profit association, which is obliged to subscribe an insurance certification.