What is a tourist VISA?
If you are a third-country tourist willing to travel around Italy or the Schengen area, this Visa allows you to enter for a short-term stay.
Which documents do I need to apply?
In order to submit your application you need:
- The possession of sufficient economic means of subsistence;
- Your return tickets or the receipt, or the possession of your own means of travel;
- A proof of your accommodation, such as a hotel receipt or a declaration of hospitality made by an EU citizen or by a third-country national legally resident in Italy;
- A medical insurance;
If you are a minor and you take part to touristic-humanitarian welcome programmes, approved by the Committee for foreign minors, you also need:
- A declaration authorizing you to leave your Country, signed by your parents or by your legal guardian;
- An authorization written by this Committee;
- In case you are a relative of an EU citizen, it can be issued a touristic VISA for short-term stay by justifying the familiar relationship with him/her.