What is a Visa for sport competitions?

It allows you to enter in Italy for a limited period of time, if you are an athletes, coaches, technical director and team trainer third-county nationals who want to participate or you have been invited to participate to sport competitions organised by National Sport Federations.

Which documents do I need to apply?

In order to submit your application you need:

  • An invitation issued by the C.O.N.I., stating the importance of the competition and  confirming your participation to it;
  • The possession of sufficient economic means of subsistence;
  • Your medical insurance;
  • For minors only, a certificate signed by their parents or their legal guardian, authorizing them to leave their country, if they cannot travel with them. This certificate must be submitted to the competent diplomatic authority.
  • Proof of an Italian accommodation.

Please contact us for more information.